1. The most common type of trees in the taiga are deciduous trees.
2. The taiga only exists in the Northern Hemisphere.
3. A name for the moist, jelly-like like ground covering that is exclsuive to the taiga.
A.permafrost B.muskeg C.savannah D.beach
4.The large endangered feline in the Siberian taiga.
A.Lion B.jaguar C.Amur Tiger B.Siberian crane
5.Deforestation is not a large problem for the taiga.
6. Hot, humid weather is very common all seasons for taiga.
7.The average temperature for the taiga is:
A.65 F B. 0 F C. 32 F D. 90 F
8. The average precipitation in the taiga is:
A.10 in B.70 in C.200 in D. 40 in
9. Which of these trees is not commonly found in the taiga?
A. fir B.Oak C. Spruce D. Pine
10.Mountains and rolling hills are common in the taiga.